The holidays will surely be a little different this time around, but the quarantine shouldn't stop you from celebrating the *most wonderful time of the year*. You can still enjoy the Christmas season in the comfort of your own home. While parties seem to be on hold for now, one alternative would be to have an e-numan with your barkada! And of course, what's an e-numan without the booze? Below, we round up some easy cocktail recipes you can totally make for your future drinking sesh.
- 2 lime wedges
- 1/4 cup kosher salt or coarse sea salt
- 120 ml tequila
- 60 ml triple sec liqueur
- 44 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- Place the salt on a plate. Coat the rim of the glasses by using freshly squeezed lime juice as an adhesive.
- Pour equal parts tequila, triple sec liquor, and lime juice among the glasses.
- Stir until it is completely combined.
- Add ice and garnish with lime.
- white sugar, for rimming
- 2 large limes, quartered
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves
- 7 strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup white rum
- 2 cups club soda
- 8 cups ice cubes
- Coat the rim of the glasses with lime first, and then sugar before setting it aside.
- Squeeze the lime quarters and place the juice in a pitcher. Add mint leaves, strawberries, and one cup of sugar.
- Crush the strawberries and mint leaves to release all their flavors.
- In the same pitcher, add rum and club soda. Stir completely until the sugar has dissolved.
- Put ice cubes in the sugared glasses. Pour mojito over ice cubes and serve.
- 44 ml ounces Amaretto liqueur
- 30 ml syrup
- 22 ml lemon juice
- 1 orange slice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice. Mix in Amaretto liquor, syrup, and lemon juice.
- Shake well. Strain the cocktail into a glass filled with ice. Add a slice of orange and a cherry for garnish. Serve.
Source: Real Simple
Pink Grapefruit And Pomegranate Mimosas
- 1 liter grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1 liter pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1 750-ml bottled champagne, chilled
- 1 sliced lemon, for garnish
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Prepare champagne glasses.
- Pour 1/3 cup grapefruit juice and 1/3 cup pomegranate juice into each glass.
- Pour your preferred amount of sparkling wine or champagne into each glass.
- Add a slice of lemon or pomegranate seeds for garnish.
- Crushed ice
- 30 ml lime juice
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 22 ml ginger liqueur
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 30 ml Bacardi Gold
- 30 ml Bacardi Black
- Grenadine (optional)
- Place crushed ice into a glass.
- Add 30 ml of lime juice and 30 ml of lemon juice.
- Add a teaspoon of caster sugar, 30 ml Bacardi Gold, and 30 ml Bacardi Black.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Prepare your cocktail glass with ice.
- Strain and pour the punch.
- Add grenadine and other garnish if preferred.
Source: The Fat Kid Inside
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup triple sec liqueur
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- In a cocktail shaker, pour in vodka, triple sec liqueur, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Add ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain the cocktail and pour into martini glasses.
Source: Food Network
If you're interested in learning more about liquor and making alcoholic drinks, check out Boozy.ph's first-ever online masterclass series, The Boozy Fest: Around The Globe! It's a four-day online event happening from November 18 to November 21, 2020 that will showcase liquor from all over the world featuring local and international master blenders, ambassadors, and liquor enthusiasts.
Choose your preferred masterclass from 10 different online rooms and get a chance to learn about top liquor brands from well-known enthusiasts.
- The Dalmore Definitive Luxury Malt Room
- Diageo Scotland Room
- Tanqueray London Room
- Chivas Brothers’ Room
- Zabana Rum Philippine Archipelago Room
- Isle of Jura Room
- Tamnavulin Speyside of Scotland Room
- Shackleton Antarctica Room
- Diplomatico Rum Venezuela Room
- Hennessy Cognac Room
- Ocho Tequila Mexico Room
Check out the schedule of the masterclasses below:
To sign up, you can purchase Masterclass Access Passes at boozyfest.boozy.ph. Passes start at P699 and will entitle customers to a consumable bottle/s indicated in each masterclass product page, which will be delivered to them before their scheduled masterclass.
Follow Lou on Instagram.