It feels like everyone and their mother have become ~chefs~ since the quarantine started. There is no shortage of people flaunting their newly-baked bread, cookies, and breakfast food on social media every day. And we must give credit where it's due: TikTok. Other than having funny clips and catchy choreographies, it's also home to easy-to-make recipes you can make on your own.
There is one, in particular, that caught our eye, and it's an easy recipe for an Oreo mug cake. We love cakes, as well as cookies and cream, so this is like getting the best of both worlds. The best part? You only need two ingredients! Keep on reading to learn more:
Oreo Mug-cake. very simple and delicious. try it once and give your feedbacks. Keep smiling ????? original sound - Salt to taste
- Four Oreo cookies
- Five tablespoons of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder (optional)
- Crush the Oreos into small bits using a blender (you may also use a spoon) and tip them into your mug.
- Add five tablespoons of milk to your mixture. You may use less if you want a thicker consistency, and more if you like it creamy.
- If you want your mug cake to be fluffier, you may add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Mix everything together with a spoon and place your concoction in the microwave. Set the timer for about 60 seconds if you want a moist cake. You can bake it for up to one minute and 30 seconds if you find the batter too soggy.
Here's a video tutorial to help you out:
You're welcome. ;)
Follow Cheska on Instagram.