Faking orgasms doesn't do anyone any good. And, despite what most people would think, it's not just women and people with vaginas who are guilty of faking. Men and penis-havers do it, too. Here, those who have done it explain why and how.
- "It was my girlfriend's birthday, so I was using some numbing gel condoms to go as long as she wanted. I couldn't feel anything the whole time, and while I was able to luckily keep my erection, it was hard to tell I was even [inside] her." – Via Reddit
- "I was nervous because this girl was way out of my league, so I couldn't finish. I was just fucking her from behind, told her I was coming, and then went to the bathroom and threw away the condom before she could see that it was empty." – Via Reddit
- "I always have a decision to make where I can finish in five minutes, or I can power through and go for another 30, but not finish. It's my fault, not [the woman's], so I just fake it...obviously, there's a condom involved." – Via Reddit
- "We fucked long enough that the condom started to dry out and get uncomfortable. I decided to fake it because the girl was getting self-conscious about not getting me off." – Via Reddit
- "I drank too much. I was stressed. I was preoccupied with something...It can be a lot of things. If you're wearing a condom, it ain't that hard to fake it." – Via Reddit
- "I acted like I had reached orgasm. 'Mood lighting' made it easy to hide that the condom was not full. I was tired, and she had previously taken me not reaching orgasm as a personal insult." – Via Reddit
- "Just couldn't finish and everything was kind of getting numb, so I did the hard thrust, pause, grunt, and pretended like I finished." – Via Reddit
- "Well my bed is super squeaky, so we fucked on the rug and my knees were not having it. And, I had just played two games of [football] that day, so I went as long as my legs would let me. She had an IUD and couldn't exactly tell when I had finished, so that part was easy." – Via Reddit
- "[I] was way too drunk, couldn't come, got tired, faked it, fell asleep five minutes later." – Via Reddit
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com/uk. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.