We're exactly one week away 'til Park Bo Gum's coming-of-age drama, Record Of Youth, premieres on Netflix on Monday, September 7. While we totally can't wait to fall in love even more with Bo Gum in this new series, we've got another source of inspo to get us through the day: Record Of Youth's gorgeous second lead, Byeon Woo Seok. The rising actor plays Won Hae Hyo, a model who dreams of becoming an actor—just like his best friend Sa Hye Jun (Park Bo Gum). So, before we get sucked into the glamorous fashion world of Record Of Youth, here are a few facts you need to know about Woo Seok 'cause we're sure you'll be crushing on him real hard soon enough!
1. Byeon Woo Seok's birthday is on October 31, 1991, which makes him 28 years old!
3. He shot an editorial back in the day with another model-turned-actor, Nam Joo Hyuk!
4. And also a Valentine's Day editorial with Sandara Park for Korea's CeCi magazine:
5. Woo Seok had guest roles in several dramas, like Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016), Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (2016), and Search: WWW (2019). But he finally landed his first major role in the 2019 sageuk drama, Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency.
6. He also has an adorable dog who he fondly calls "my baby" on Insta.
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.