Every woman asks for something different from her entourage or ~*bride tribe*~. Some bridesmaids simply show up to fittings, attend the bachelorette party, and have fun at the wedding; but there are also those friends who like to go all-out, especially when it comes to documenting every single moment of The Big Day (and all the festivities leading up to it).
So if you're a bridesmaid who's planning to maximize the space on your phone, make sure your Instagram captions are ready.
- "She said yes, so I did, too."
- "Girls just want to have fu-un."
- "Bridesmaid for a day, but best friends for life."
- "I'm proud to be a part of her #IDo crew!"
- "Thanks for not making me wear an ugly dress!"
- "Love this #BrideTribe."
- "Find your tribe, love them hard."
- "We're everyone's squad goals."
- "Can't wait to ~shower~ you with love."
- "My Pinterest boards are ready."
- "She got married...I got drunk."
- "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
- "Yes, we know how obnoxious we are together. No, we don't care."
- "We've been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us was the bad influence."
- "“Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you. Spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life." - Amy Poehler